Tuesday, September 27, 2011

another day of training

It's training day!!

Boy, am I tired and its only Tuesday. It's definitely been a busy two days, but I would rather be busy, makes the day fly by.

Before I tell you what I did in my training session, I need to let you know that this time next week I will be on VACATION! Yes, vacation. Back to the mountains we go!!! So excited. Count.Down.Begins. WHOO-HOO!!

Okay, back to my training.

I started off the day with my 545am Spin class.

Cardio=CHECK!

Today was Squat and Bench day.
Before I started, I foamed rolled this sore, tired body for about 10 minutes.
(That's a workout in itself.)

Bench Press
65lbs 1x5 (warm-up)
85lbs 5x5
Squat
65lbs 1x5 (warm-up)
95lbs 5x5

Assistance Work:

Kettlebell Swings
35lbs

Bent Over Dumbbell Row
25lbs

I did this two exercises back to back for 4 sets of 10.

Strength Training=Check!

All done until Thursday! Now I can enjoy some yummy leftovers and rest!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment