Monday, October 17, 2011

surprise

This group of people are so AWESOME!!!!
They threw me the best surprise party EVER!
Tomorrow is my birthday. The BIG 2-7!
Whoo-Hoo!

At work, every month that has a holiday or birthday we party!
We love to party! We all bring food. Decorate. And just stuff our faces ALL.DAY.LONG! I usually get the parties together but always have help from my co-workers.

Since its October, my birthday and Halloween (yes, we celebrate Halloween, costumes and all). I just assumed it would be just one party day and I would share my party with Halloween.

Well... I was WRONG!!

Zach asked me last week if I wanted to go eat at Keifer's for my birthday.

Heck yes, I would love Keifer's!!!

We originally picked Saturday night and then all of a sudden he wanted to go on Sunday. I'm so glad we switched it!!!

My great work family got in contact with Zach and started planning me a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

TOTALLY.MAD.MY.DAY!!!!

Here are some pics from last night...

Not only did they go out of their way and throw me this party but I also got showered with gifts!
Zach and little Ms Brooklee!
Enjoying the awesome cupcakes Brandi made.
CANDY CORN CUPCAKES!
I LOVE CANDY CORN!!!
My wonderful Healthplex Crew!
I love this man!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
You all are awesome and I appreciate everything you all did!!!

Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment