Friday, April 27, 2012

KB+SUN+BACKYARD

My goodness gracious!!!

I had a great workout today! I have to be honest... I wasn't feeling it. But I got my lazy butt up and got to work. I have been training in the mornings before work but today I did it this afternoon so I could have a "flex-meal" for supper. As you all know, I work with Jen Keck, an awesome nutrition coach! She sent me over a new meal plan that I start on last Saturday. With this plan I get a "flex-meal" on Friday evenings but to get this meal I have to switch my training to the afternoons. What I mean by "flex-meal" is... I can consume whatever I want in a certain time. This has to be deserving...aka... a butt kicking workout! I have been racking my brain all week on what I wanted to eat and what my workout would be. I still had no clue what I was going to do while I was getting dress for my session. All I knew was that I needed to do chins before I did anything else. 

After my chins, I grabbed a 20lb KB and my yoga mat. Took it to the backyard and got to work! I just winged it. No plan. Kicked my own butt!!!

KB+SUN+BACKYARD=FUN ;)

Here is how it went down...

Assisted Chins:
3
3
2
1

50 KB Swings

Circuit:
5x8 with a 1min rest in between sets

8 swings
8 walking lunges per leg
8 snatches per arm
8 front squats
overhead carries
8 walking lunges per leg
8 KB rows per arm

Here is the video!
Ignore the end when Zach forgot to turn off the camera!

I will post pics of my "flex-meal" later. I am pretty excited about it!!!

Happy Friday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment