Friday, September 14, 2012

battle

 I love working out. I love everything about it.

The sweat.
The burn.
The soreness.
The overall feeling.

Yes, some days are harder to make myself get it over with but usually once I start I get in a zone. 

I had the day off today and would usually just workout in our garage but I really needed to get something done at work. I thought to myself...

If you go to work and get your stuff done you can play with these...
 Since, I have been doing so many of my training sessions at home, I haven't had the chance to use the battle ropes in a long time. I kept it to an upper body workout only because of some pain I have been having in my right leg. Trying to let it rest a couple of days. 

Here is what I did..

Bench 95x3x5
Seated Low Row 60x3x10

DB Bench 30x3x12
1 Arm DB Row 25x3x12

Push-Ups 3x15
Pulldowns 60x3x15

I finished off with the battle ropes. I did 15 slams on the minute for 10 minutes straight. 
It felt good and I was glad that I got it done. I was back home by 615am. The rest of my day I have been so lazy! Why not? It's my day off and I have to work this weekend. 

I did make this delicious meal...
Sweet potato hash with 2 eggs on top. The hash consisted of sweet potatoes, bell peppers, arugula and turkey sausage. So.Incredibly.Delicious!

Anywho... Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment