Friday, January 28, 2011

"That's Not My Name"

My friend, Katie, and I enjoyed a night out at Easely Amused.I have been noticing this cute painting for a while so I just decided to finally sign up for it. Thankfully, Katie said she would join me. I told her that I would be at her house at 615pm, the class started at 7pm. I figured that would get us there a few minutes early.... I was wrong! We ended up getting there at 640pm! And not only were we early but the one location that I had been to was no longer Easely Amused. They switched locations and we had absolutely no clue where we needed to go. Thankfully, Katie's sister new how to get us there. After a few minutes of stressing we finally found our destination and were able to sit back and relax.

This painting is called "That's not my name." It is so cute and super easy! Now I just have to figure out were this is going to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment