Sunday, July 22, 2012

zucchini pancakes

Zach and I follow Balanced Bites on Facebook. There is also a blog called Balanced Bites. The owner of the this page on FB and blog has recently come out with a fantastic cookbook called Practical Paleo. It is on sale right now on Amazon. It has not been released yet but is available for pre-order here. I highly recommend this book!

Zach was one of the lucky ducks who received this book last week. He gets to read it before anyone and review it. I have to be honest... I am loving this book! 

This book is full of recipes, meal plans, and so much more. 

The other night Zach and I received some fresh figs from my sisters yard. I have never eaten a fig before. Didn't really even know what it was, much less how they tasted. Later that night, Zach was in the kitchen with Practical Paleo out and open to the roasted fig recipe. OMG, they were delicious! 

I have expressed before on my blog that I love breakfast. I love it! Definitely my favorite meal of the day. All the recipes have stuck out to me but I really wanted to try this one...

Zucchini Pancakes

Last night, Zach and I ran into the Fresh Market and picked up a few veggies and I made sure to pick up a few zucchinis. I was already looking forward to breakfast and I had just finished supper. 

After the book comes out I will share the recipe on here but until then...

But I will show you my delicious zucchini pancakes.

 Delicious!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment