Saturday, July 6, 2013

3 weeks!


So this post is a week late but I guess better late than never, right? 

It's a lot harder to blog with a little handsome boy around. Yes, I have time too but most of the time when I could post a blog I am either resting, cleaning or resting! ;)

We have this neat bath tub that has a built in scale. We love checking out our little man's progress. At his 3 week mark he weighed in at 9lbs 5oz! We are so proud of him. Knox has really done so great since he was born. 

This picture is a 10 day difference. It is hard for me to see if he is growing or changing since I am around him daily. When I did the comparison with these two pictures, I was a little taken back! I couldn't believe how much he had changed in 10 days!

I think this picture is just so sweet and peaceful! He was snoozing so hard! 

What Knox was up to this week..

*He loves bath time... as long as he is already awake. Not so much if he is snoozing and you have to wake him.
*He loves having his hair washed.
*He is very alert and loves just looking around. 
*He sleeps really well only waking 2-3 times a night. 
*He loves early morning walks around the neighborhood. He will just sit there and look around. 
*Noises still don't bother him.
*He loves to fall asleep on his daddy's chest. 
*Duke and Delta have really adjusted well to Knox being home. They are very curious and have to check on him if he starts crying. Duke, also, has to lay by him when he is doing tummy time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment