Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Duke and Delta!

Well... I have to be honest... we really don't know when Duke and Delta were born but I have figured it out and they were both born sometime in February.


I got Delta sometime in March 3 years ago... YES, 3 YEARS AGO!!! When I picked her up from the pound they guestimated that she was about 6 weeks old. I back tracked and figured it up to be around this week in February. Duke came around a few months later. The vet guestimated that we was about 5 months old. Back track that and it makes him born in February also.
I can not believe our 2 furry kids are 3 years old!

Yes, I might be a little obsessed with Duke and Delta but we do consider them our kids. Spoiled-rotten should be their middle name. They love to be inside with us, take up the entire bed if we allowed them, and try to be 60lb lap dogs.

So... Happy ?Birthday? Duke and Delta! Even though you are 21 in dog years we are still just going to say you are only 3 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment