Friday, November 19, 2010

Breakfast with the Grandparents

Last Sunday our awesome grandparents were in town and brought all of us some breakfast. It was such a good visit and not nearly long enough. We all had a great time watching Brooklee. She just keeps us guessing. You really never know what she is going to do next, what her next facial expression will be or what animal she is trying to imitate. Here are a few pics from a wonderful visit.

Me, Brooklee and Em enjoying a great visit with our Grandparents!

Enjoying breakfast with Grandad.

Making one of her silly faces.

Brooklee listening to what Memaw had to say.
Love this pic!

Enjoying a book read by Grandad!

Brooklee was modeling her dress.

All ready for church!

Memaw helping Brooklee with her cup.


I sooo wish we all lived so much closer, but I am so thankful that my grandparents travel more than any other grandparents I know! Even if it is just a hour or two while they are passing through, I enjoy every single second of it!!! I can't wait for some yummy Thanksgiving food and another great visit with my wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment