Friday, February 24, 2012

crawls and potatoes...

Yesterday, was a training day for me.

I came home and got straight to work. I can't believe how hot it was and how hard the wind was blowing. 

At the end of my training, I had to do the prowler. These are suppose to be sprints but ended up being more of a crawl! This is probably the worst I have ever done at these. I didn't stop and I just kept pushing incredibly hard! The wind was a HUGE factor!! I had to hide the camera behind Zach's car because I didn't want it to get blown over. You can hear how hard the wind is blowing. Please don't make fun of how awful these are ;)

Yesterday, was also a high carb day for me. One thing that I have always loved is potatoes. Anyway they are cooked... I love them! Zach roasted potatoes while I was training. I was so excited!! This was my last meal last night. 

Potatoes, onions, multi-colored bell peppers, and mushroom "hash" over a bed of organic spring mix, and 5oz of egg whites with 1 organic Omega-3 caged free egg (scrambled together). 

Absolutely delicious!!

I did do something productive. It might not really seem like it but it had to be done and it did take 45 mins of my life! Our brand new computer that we got on New Years Eve 2011 is already messing up. So.Not.Happy.About.This.
We were having battery issues, so last weekend I spent about 2hours total trying to get the issue fixed. They finally sent us a new battery and we thought all our problems were fixed. Well... think again!

I got on the computer and did a live chat with one of the costumer service employees. We chatted for about 45 mins and finally determined that it isn't  the battery it is the computer. We are waiting on them to send us a box so we can ship our computer off to get fixed. BOO!!! But it has to be done and hopefully the sooner it happens the sooner I get my computer back!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!







No comments:

Post a Comment