Friday, February 24, 2012

happy birthday furry babies!

I can't believe my two furry babies are 4 years old! 

In March of 2008, I decided that I wanted a dog. I headed over to CARA and saw this precious little pot belly puppy that was roughly 6 weeks old. I kept looking but I was already attached! CARA called her by one name but I thought Delta was much better. 
Four years later and this precious face is all grown up! She is now a whopping 59lbs and is spoiled, spoiled spoiled!! She wasn't too excited about the car ride to the vet this morning. She sat so still and so lady like. 
 Three months after only having Delta, I received an email at work about a stray dog appearing on a co-workers front steps. She was unable to keep him because of her small kids. I knew the exact moment I needed this puppy. 
Hello Duke! Such a playful puppy, he fit right in! Duke, also, is very healthy but a tad over weight! Weighing in at 70lb. Holy Moly! This is the only time in the car ride this morning that he sat still. Not the best pic but it will work.
Duke and Delta are our 4-legged furry babies. I couldn't see our life without them. I do see more walks in their futures! Got to get that weight down!! 

Anyways.. Happy Birthday to Duke and Delta! Thanks for bringing so much joy to our lives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment