Saturday, June 9, 2012

another killer

Yesterday, I struggled through the 95degree heat to bust out a great workout! I do my workouts on Fridays in the afternoon because I get a "flex meal" afterwards. I might have to start doing these in the gym... a real gym... because its only going to get H.O.T.T.E.R.

I tried one un-assisted chin up before I got started. Lets just say...EPIC FAIL! I refuse to give up though. I will get it! Just gotta keep working at it. 

I went up on some of my weights and was able to get a few extra reps on each set of push ups! I did 3 rounds of these exercises. 
(I forgot to record the renegade rows... they were before the push ups.)


After my workout, I struggled inside inhaled a Lara Bar (my flex meal had started!), showered and then enjoyed this...

Open faced pulled pork lettuce wrap with homemade low carb slaw and orange and white sweet potatoes. 
(This pic doesn't even make this food look as good as it was!)

For dessert, I ate partially frozen bananas, topped with crumbled chewy choco chip cookies, dark chocolate chunks and crushed almonds. SO.GOOD.



Give it a try!!!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment