Saturday, February 20, 2010

So, I have gotten this interest in reading other blogs and decided to create one for me and Zach.

I will start this blog off by telling you a little bit about us. Zach and I met in college at Delta State University and have been with each other ever since. We bought a house in October 2008, got engaged a week after we moved in. November 2008 our fridge decided it wanted to flood our BRAND NEW house :( Its okay... THANKFULLY nothing was ruined. 2009 was mostly dedicated to wedding planning, attending all our friends weddings and the much anticipated arrival of our beautiful niece Brooklee Weslyn Taylor (born on September 13, 2009). Zach and I got married on October 31, 3009... yes, that is Halloween. Our wedding was very simple. We had no bridesmaids or groomsmen... yes, we have friends! We just decided that we wanted to keep things simple and low key. Since our wedding was on Halloween we thought, lets make the reception a costume party. Needless to say, there were a few characters there: Popeye, Redneck Britt, Eskimo Rachel, and Billy Mays just to name a few. After an absolutely unforgettable wedding Zach and I took off to Montego Bay, Jamaica. We stayed at the luxurious all inclusive Sandals Resort...which I have decided is where I am suppose to live. Since then, Zach and I have enjoyed begin married and experiencing what each day brings us.

No comments:

Post a Comment