Sunday, February 21, 2010

Who needs a kid when you have niece!

Mine and Zach's life is pretty simple: work, school(I am in Massage therapy School), working out, Duke and Delta, spending time with family and friends. We are now proud aunt and uncle of little Miss Brooklee Weslyn Taylor. Brooklee is almost 6 months old and is just precious. Everyday I see her it is amazing to see how much she has changed and the new things she is doing.

I have always said that I didn't want kids...No, I haven't changed my mind, I still don't want any. I will just spoil Miss Brooklee. I guess you could call me a little selfish but there are just a few things that I am partial too which are: my sleep, my sleep, my sleep!!! So from for the time being(which forever is okay with me) I will focus my time on Brooklee.

Brooklee has the best personality. She loves her food, but hey kids gotta grow! She also loves talking. We don't know what she is saying but whatever it is she has a lot to talk about. She also loves sitting outside on a beautiful day with her shades on (Just like her Aunt Mermie). Brooklee was the cutest little Ladybug at our wedding reception. Little Miss Priss has already gotten addicted to SHOPPING!!! She is the best shopper ever! All you have to do is ask her if she likes something.... and of course she does! Needless to say, Brooklee is the kid that just puts a smile on your face for just being her. I wanted to share some photos of Brooklee... I'm more than positive you will see hundreds more.
Me and Brooklee at our wedding.
She was a little over a month old her.
Brooklee and I with our o-so-cool shades on! It was such a BEAUTIFUL day!
She was having so much fun in her exersaucer!
How could you NOT love that face!


I can't believe how the time has flown by! She is almost 6 months old!!! There will be more of Brooklee to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment