Saturday, February 27, 2010

B-E-A-UTIFUL DAYS!

There is nothing better than a beautiful day. Here lately with all the rain and possible snow days it can get a little depressing. Don't get me wrong... I LOVE snow and I am very grateful for each and every snow flurry we get, but after almost an entire week of cloudy, dreary days it gets old REAL quick. There is just something about sunshine!

I have this bad habit of signing(I CAN NOT sing). It can be songs but most of the time it is songs that I make up. Zach always just looks at me while I am belting this made up song with this grin on his face and just shakes is head. One song in particular that I always sing to him is:
"You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away!"
Zach is definitely my sunshine on cloudy days. The day before our wedding was absolutely a terrible day. It was cold, rain, rain, and more rain. I was so frightened that the most important day would be a wet, soggy, cold mess. I woke up that Saturday morning and immediately checked the weather channel on my phone. What do I see???? SUNSHINE!!! I was SOOO thankful. The weather was so prefect and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Today was such a beautiful day. I got to spend it with 3 AMAZING women! Mom, Em, and Brooklee!!! We had no plan, just out and about. We met my mom at the Renaissance Mall. We shopped around, at lunch, and then shopped around a little more. It was just too beautiful of a day to be inside. Brooklee just sat in her little stroller kicking her legs and enjoying the fresh air. It was a wonderful day and I am so BLESSED and THANKFUL for these 3 AMAZING WOMEN!
Me and Brooklee after our long day today.
She got a few new outfits so this was in between tying them on.
Me and My WONDERFUL mom! She will also bring that sunshine on a cloudy day!
This wasn't today but as you can tell this was taken on a beautiful day.
Me and my AMAZING SIS, Emilee, on the same Beautiful day!
Brooklee was still in Em's belly in this photo.
Just a simple ray of sunshine is like heaven to the soul. It changes the attitude in a blink of an eye. Sunshine is better than any kind of prescription drug.


No comments:

Post a Comment