Thursday, March 11, 2010

Photography


So... I have always had this interest in photography. Zach and my friends like to call me paparazzi. I ALWAYS have a camera in my hand! I love each and every moment with whoever I am with and love to document every second. My photography for my wedding does absolutely amazing work. One thing he does that I just love is wildlife photos. My sister uses this awesome photographer to document Brooklee's 1st year. She has done newborn, 3 months and this past Sunday did her 6 month photos. These two photographers are absolutely 2 of the most TALENTED people! I LOVE looking at their work.

I hope one day to own a great camera to make the average pictures I take and turn them into pieces of art. Here are a few pics that I am pretty proud of.









Pictures say 1000 words. They can express many different meanings and you get from them what you want. Maybe my little Nikon digital camera will hold off until I get one that will help me express my thoughts through pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment