Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pics

One thing that Zach is very passionate about is weight lifting. He LOVES it. His day gets scheduled around his workouts. He has always had this dream to open his own gym. Well the gym is way off in the future but he has created a website. He would work on this website every second if he could. Yesterday, I asked him to put my massage table in my car. Next thing I know he is on the couch with the computer in his hand. I walked by him, picked up my massive massage table, walked by him again, went outside and back in and he NEVER saw me. I later asked him to put the table in my car and he says "Oh Yeah!"

Today, Zach and I were talking and he asked me to take some photos for his website. Here are a few pictures I took. He wanted them all black and white. I'm pretty proud of the way they turned out.













If you are interested in weight-lifting, supplements and articles pertaining to workout out his website is www.undergroundstrength.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment