Thursday, March 25, 2010

A sweet friendship refreshes the soul. Proverbs 27:9

One thing that Zach and I are so blessed with is ABSOLUTELY, AMAZING FRIENDS! We love spending all the time we can with them. Unfortunately, most of them live hours away =(. So, we try to plan visits as often as we can.

We have both had friends come and go in our lives. I think each and everyone one of them helped us become who we are today. We still hold special memories with the friends that have moved on. I thank each and everyone of them for the memories and being a part of my life.

Zach and I come from different towns, different groups, different everything but one thing we have learned to manage and make work is our different group of friends. We both didn't know each others friends when we started dating but over the years "your friends" have become "our friends." I couldn't imagine not having his crazy friends in my life and same thing with him.

I have added a few pictures of some of our friends. I have tons more, of course(Remember, I'm paparazzi, so I have tons of pics) but this post would be extremely long. So, I limited the pics which means all of our friends aren't on here. They are still just as special as all the rest.

Here is a very special group of girls. The bond I have with these girls goes way beyond friendship its what we like to call a "sisterhood." These are my Phi Mu sisters. Brooklee of course isn't a Phi Mu, yet, but will be one day!
I love this pic! This picture is exactly the way this group is! This is Zach, Blaise, Jonathan and Stacey on New Years Eve. Zach and I traveled up to Cleveland to Jonathan and Stacey's to ring in the New Year with them.
Oh, Jonathan! Zach and him are so funny together. They probably talk on the phone more than Zach and I do. They get SOOO excited when they get to see each other. Sometimes I think they are worse than girls are.
Yes, this is my sister and brother-n-law but they are truly some of our best friends. They have been there through thick and thin for me and Zach. This is a picture before the Tacky Christmas Party '09.
These are my girls! LOVE THEM! So wish they were all closer. I could call any of them at anytime and I know they would be there for me. This is Chastity, Neeley, Katie and Kaitland. I had a "Girls Weekend" at the beginning of March. Savannah didn't come with us but she was there the rest of the weekend. Miss them SOOO much and enjoy and look forward to every time we get together.

To all of our friends... Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me and Zach. We, from the bottom of our hearts, appreciate ya'll and are SOO thankful that you are all in our lives.

"A friend is someone who understand your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment