Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Days!

I just wanted to share with you a few things that make me smile!

Brooklee is soooo much fun! Mom and I got the chance to keep her the other day. We decided to go to the Canton Flea Market.. well we stayed MAYBE a hour and half... way TOO HOT! But it was a great day and Brooklee just tagged along.

I downloaded a new picture editing program and I played around with some of Brooklee's pics. My neighbor has this random bench sitting next to their house and I have been wanting to get our little model on it.
Brooklee is definitely something that puts a really BIG smile on my face!
=)


So, I LOVE yard work and today I decided that I would surprise Em and Britt and go mow their yard while they were at work. Back in March, me, Em and Britt planted some flower beds in their back yard and it has been very rewarding to watch the plants grow and bloom. This flower wasn't even a flower when we planted it. It was just a small little plant with a green leaf. While I was mowing I notice this gorgeous flower! All that hard work makes it all worth it!!!

AND... it just happens to be my favorite color!!!!

Last May I got the chance to go to Nashville, TN for Stacey's bachelorette party. Six of us drove up to Nashville on a Friday and had a blast(to say the least). One of the girls, Courtney, kept talking about this place that we just HAD to go to named Gigi's Cupcakes. She was right!!! Those cupcakes were to die for! DELISH!!! Well, a few weeks ago I was out and about with a good friend of mine and notice a new store at the mall...

Are you kidding me????

Does that say Gigi's Cupcakes???

Holy Crap that's Gigi's Cupcakes!!!!

I just couldn't believe it! I immediately got my phone out to google it ! Yes!!! Flowood, MS Gigi's Cupcakes coming soon!!

Friday was Gigi's Grand Opening! I was soooo excited! Zach and I got up bright and early and headed to the gym. I must work out REAL HARD and that is exactly what I did. I knew I was going to Gigi's later.

Me, Em and Zach made the trip to Gigi's! I think I was more excited than most of the kids in the store. I had this big smile on my face the entire time! Well we started naming all the cupcakes each of us wanted and we decided since it was cheaper to get a dozen.... we would make the sacrifice.
How delicious does that look!!!

Yes, thats ALL icing on top!

Life is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment