Monday, May 3, 2010

Nothingness!

Since Thanksgiving I have barely had a weekend where I had absolutely nothing planned. There have been a few weekends where I might not have had much to do but I'm talking about ABSOLUTELY, NOTHING PLANNED!

Well this week was that weekend. I was sooo completely worthless and to be honest... I enjoyed every second of it! Friday when I got off at 1pm, I ran an errand and got home about 145-asleep by 2 and slept until 6pm! WOW! I never do that... if I take a nap, it is usually for a hour or a little more. Then I was asleep at 10 and slept until 9am! Once again... I NEVER do that! Getting up every morning for work at 330am makes it real hard to sleep in. So, 9am might seem early for some but to me that is sleeping in late! The rest of my weekend consisted of the couch, watching reruns of The Real Housewives of New Jersey (I believe that group is my fav!), and a little more time on the couch and watching some more tv! Can we say WORTHLESS?!?!?!?!

Now that I have bored you with this blog.... I highly recommend everyone takes a weekend of NOTHINGNESS!!!! Every single person deserves it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment