Sunday, May 2, 2010

2 of my Loves!

Duke and Delta also share the same love for spring as I do. Usually, if we are home they want to be inside but since it has been SO nice outside they don't mind being out. Here are a few recent pics of my babies!


Duke was being stingy and stole Delta's bone.
Zach and I had taken them for a long walk and later that night I walked into the room and found this. They were sooo tired!!!
Delta girl loves to fight with the water hose.
Every summer we get Duke a pool. He LOVES it! But he HATES to be sprayed with the water hose.
Delta HATES the pool but LOVES the water hose. So funny how different they are.
Enjoying the beautiful weather!
Duke barely sits still long enough to take a picture. We think he as ADD!
We LOVE Duke and Delta!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment