Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas with the Co-workers

Saturday night my boss threw a Christmas Party. I was pretty excited about going. My co-workers and I love to have a good time. We like to joke around, laugh and just be silly. We were instructed to bring our favorite appetizer or dessert and my boss and his wife would take care of everything else. Zach had the idea to make this chocolate cheese ball. Someone brought it to his work earlier in the week and went on and on about how great it was. All it is cream cheese, nutella, and chopped pecans. Roll it into a ball and cover the ball with semi-sweet morsels. Serve it with graham cracker sticks. It was very tasty!

There was so much food!! I did have a little sampling of the chocolate cheese ball but mostly stuck with pork loin, chicken drummetes, broccoli and carrots. Oh and I did have a big, delicious chocolate cover strawberry and 1 oreo truffle. I enjoyed everything without going overboard!

Oh, the house was B-E-A-UTIFUL! Absolutely gorgeous. There were 3 wonderfully decorated christmas trees and decorations everywhere.

Here are a few pictures from the night!
Me and Zach
 Me and Brandi!
 Me, Brandi and Kim
 The Crew!
Cindy, Monica, Cam, Kim and Brandi
 My boss has 2 labs. Absolutely beautiful. Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE four legged, furry kids! This dog has the biggest head/paws ever, but was so gentle and loving. This is Max. I didn't get a picture of the other dog. 
All in all, it was a very relaxing night filled with Christmas music, great company and delicious food!

No comments:

Post a Comment