Wednesday, December 21, 2011

squat training

Zach and I follow elitefts.com. We love to check out all the training logs (both of our nutrition coaches are on there), read the articles (Zach has several on there), and buy clothes and workout gear. Every holiday they have computer/phone art. I was checking it out the other day and saw this....
I love it!!! I, also, thought it fit perfectly with today's training.... SQUATS!!! I posted early that I was hoping to get 155lbs. Well, all day I was thinking about 155lbs! I text Zach to see what all I need to day and he text back and said, "...work up to 135lb..." Excuse me?!?!? 135 my hinney! I'm going for it!!! 

So, this is what I did...

12-20-11
Squats:
45x5
95x3
115x3
135x3
155x1
Yep, that's right!!!
135x4

Squats 95lb/ Seated Calf Raises 45lb
5x10

That's all folks! That 155lb just about killed me... not really.. but that was tough! I wanted 3 but I'll take 1 and try for 3 maybe next week. 

One more day of training this week and it's time for CHRISTMAS!!! So, excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment