Wednesday, April 10, 2013

31 Weeks/Maternity Pics

*31 weeks
*3rd Trimester!
*Knox is the size of 4 naval oranges.
*I feel as if there are 10 naval oranges in my belly. 
*taught 8 classes but only participated in 2.  
*SI joints are still giving me fits but I just deal with it.  
*energy has been low. 
*sleep has found its way back into my life... for the time being, but am still very tired throughout the day.  
*craving banana covered with natural peanut butter, fruit, and chocolate.
*appetite is still good. feeling like a very large stuffed turkey when I get done eating!
*Knox has still been very active. 
*He has also found my rib cage.... not to comfy!
*I have not had anymore swelling since Friday! Thank goodness!!!! 
*next appointment is April 16th. 


After my shower on Saturday, my sister turned into my photographer. We rode the Bad Boy Buggy out to the field and creek out by their house. 

Here are a few of the maternity pics she took....








She did a pretty awesome job! Zach was not prepared for picture taking time so there are not many of him. 

I can't believe we only have 9 more weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment