Saturday, April 27, 2013

33 weeks!!


*33 weeks
*3rd Trimester!
*Knox is the size of a pineapple.
*my belly is steadily growing! 
*taught 4 classes this week but participated in 2 and then added a 3rd workout for the week.
*I weedeated on Monday and then mowed 75% of the yard on Tuesday. Zach finished it for me. 
*SI joint is still flaring up a good bit. 
*energy has been low. 
*Sleep was no where to be found a couple of nights but then I made up for it on Wednesday. I slept like a rock.  
*haven't had an major cravings this week. 
*appetite is still good. feeling like a very large stuffed turkey when I get done eating!
*I have been experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions. some days it seems like I have a lot (when I am more active).  the doctor said as long as I don't have 4 in a hour everything is okay. 
*Knox has still been very active. 
*next appointment is April 30th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment