Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Baby Shower 4/6/13

Knox had another shower this past weekend. It was absolutely amazing! So many family members and friends showed up to give Knox lots of love!

This was the 3rd shower we have had and we still have one more to go. 

The shower was at my sister's house and the hostesses really outdid themselves. They were so kind and really tried to make there be as much gluten free options as possible. Yes, there were "glutenous" items but for the most part the shower was 90% gluten free. I really can't explain how much I appreciate this! Deciding to go gluten free 16 or so months ago has probably been one of the best nutrition decisions I have made! They got a delicious gluten free cake from Campbell's Bakery in Fondren. Campbell's decorated it to match the invitation. It was so incredibly good and I was looking forward to eating some all week long!
 My sister did an awesome job at the decorations. Super cute gowns hanging from the fireplace and books were all over the place.  
 She had a book at the front door for everyone to sign has they entered. It was so much fun reading back through all the comments the next morning! 
 She, also, made the hospital door hanger.
I love it!!!!
 Me, Brooklee and Em! I love these two girls!
Brooklee help me open every gift. She was such a good helper! She is going to be the best big cousin ever! 
 Me and Knox with Katie and Avery! 
Neeley, Chastity, and Savannah!
Phi Mu Sisters!
 So, I got home and went back through everything. I like to display it and check everything out! I think we need to build an add on! 
I was so excited to see the car seat and stroller! We have the car seat in the car already. So ready to put a little boy in it and bring him home!
My mom got Brooklee her first Bible. It was pink and perfect for a little girl. I was thrilled to see this at the shower! Absolutely love it! I love seeing his name monogrammed on things!
My parents have been collecting diapers ever since we told them we were pregnant at 7 weeks. We have a nice little stock pile going on! 
 I received this beautiful Kate Spade diaper bag from a great friend! I am going to be one stylin' mom! ;)
 We got 3 more "workout" outfits to add to Knox's collection. Our friends and family know us well!
Knox also received his first medicine ball, kettlebell and barbell! So cute! I giggle every time I see them. I can't wait for him to play with them!
All in all, Knox got a ton of great things! Clothes, diapers, swing, bath tub, exercise bouncer, sleeper, oh this list could go on and on! Words really can not express how thankful Zach and I are! We are so excited for our little man to get here (after 9 weeks of course) and receiving all of these wonderful gifts makes us even more ready! 

Thanks to everyone who came and showered Knox. He is so loved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment