Sunday, April 7, 2013

30 Weeks!


*30 weeks
*3rd Trimester!
*Knox is the size of a cabbage.
*he had a great check up this week. heart rate was in the 130's. 
*took the week off from working out. I was ex-haus-ted this week! 
*also I have been having some major SI joint problems. Had to go to PT twice to get them to pop it back in place. 
*energy has been low low low. 
*sleep was pretty much no where to be found.  
*still craving almonds, bananas and oranges... and chocolate!
*appetite is still good. I feel like all I want to do is snack all the time but I think its because I can't eat a lot in one sitting.. 
*Knox has still been very active. He really enjoys playing on my bladder!
*He has also found my rib cage.... not to comfy!
*I had some swelling in my right leg/ankle on Friday. I started to panic a little bit but I was literally on my feet from 3am-830pm... I am blaming it on that. I woke up Saturday and it was all gone. Thank goodness!
*next appointment is April 16th. 

Hail damage update:

They came and towed our cars away on Wednesday. 

Buh-Bye G6 and Mazda3!!!

We finally got the rood adjuster to come check out the roof. We should be getting a new one in 2 weeks or so. The roofer we are using has 35 houses in front of us! Must.Be.Patient.

I opened the door yesterday to see 5 houses down the street with roofers on top. Lots of banging going on. But as long as it gets our neighborhood looking back to normal. I don't care. It's pretty depressing pulling into the neighborhood and seeing windows boarded up, blue tarps on all the roofs, and cars that have been destroyed! It is taking time but I know we will soon be able to put this hailstorm behind us!



No comments:

Post a Comment