Saturday, September 18, 2010

I got out of the house!!!

Today was such a BEAUTIFUL DAY and I was thrilled to actually attempt to get out of the house for a little while. Being off work is nice for the first week but it has gotten real old and I was ready to see someone besides my physical therapist. Thankfully, a good friend is getting married in November... so what's that mean????? Showers!!!!! Today, Heather had a lingerie shower. There was no way I was going to miss it. Hobbling around and all, I was there!


I definitely realized that I need to plan more time in the getting ready process. Besides Brooklee's birthday party last weekend this was the only other time that I had to get "dressed." Yes, I get dressed everyday but its usually just gym clothes to lounge around the house before therapy.

Anyways... Heather's shower was so much fun. Of course, I was a knot on a log trying not to trip people with my crutches for about 90% of the time I was there. But there was excellent snacks and a cute cake.
How cute is this???

Oh and of course, a DELICIOUS punch. I LOVE punch! And some BEAUTIFUL flowers!



Getting to enjoy these special moments with Heather is such a joy. I loved getting showered with gifts. Its like Christmas every weekend! Heather and Randall's big day isn't until November but its never to early to start to celebrate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment