Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday!

Here are a few things that is making this Wednesday extra wonderful!!!

1- It's the first day of FFFAAALLLLL!!!!! I L.O.V.E. fall! I know that I have already mentioned this in my previous post but I just felt the need to repeat it. Pumpkins, mums, candy corn, fall smelling candles, and BEAUTIFUL WEATHER!

2- I got the cutest video of Brooklee today that just puts the biggest smile on my face. She was telling me what a pig and cow says AND she was blowing me kisses! LOVE HER!

3- I bent my knee to 112 degrees today on MY.OWN!!!! WHOO-HOO!!!! Everything is getting easier. I really hope next week the doc says I can get rid of this crutch. Fingers are crossed!

4- I took my last final ever in massage therapy school. Now all I have to do is figure out a time to take my board and then I will be a LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST. This has been a very lllllloooonnnngggg process and I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

5- Zach and I have been married for 11 months! Really? 11 months?!?!?! Where has the time gone. So excited to celebrate this special day with him and taste a 1 year old cake.

6- Showers, showers, and showers! I feel like I have a wedding or baby shower every weekend. But thats okay because I sure don't mind. I love showers... it feels like Christmas even though the gifts aren't for me.

Okay... I am done rambling now. I hope your Wednesday has been wonderful too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment