Tuesday, September 21, 2010

*Loving It Tuesday*

Last night I woke up and could not go back to sleep for several hours. As I was laying there staring at a pitch black room I starting thinking about everything that I am LOVING right now.

*NO BRACE*
I am no longer required to wear my straight jacket for the knee, annoying brace!!!! Music to my ears. I was definitely in shock when they told me I didn't have to wear it and need I say that I was VERY.NERVOUS! After lots of practice in P.T. I walked out with on crutch and actually being able to see my leg!!!

*Grandparents Text*
ABSOLUTELY LOVING THIS!!! About a month or so ago I got a text message from my grandparents just saying hey and they loved me. Definitely made my day! Yesterday, as I was sitting at my house waiting on Zach to pick me up for therapy, I got a sweet message from them just to check on me. My grandfather also said for Zach to take me to get ice cream after therapy, but Zach though I was kidding =( so no ice cream for me!

*Parents are coming to town*
Yes, they come to town just about every other weekend but this time is different. They are staying at my house this time!!! SO PUMPED! Zach has a weight lifting competition this weekend and I am still very nervous being by myself. Can't wait until Friday.

*Fall is in the Air*
I know, I know... Its still 1800 degrees outside. Hopefully, the cooler weather will be making its appearance soon. I L.O.V.E FALL!!! My favorite holiday is just right around the corner... HALLOWEEN! And it also just happens to be my 1 year anniversary too. I decided to get in the fall/Halloween mood and change me background. I wish you could seem more but it still stinking cute. Oh and one more thing... Another reason I love fall: Pumpkins, mums(even though I can never keep them alive), CANDYCORN, and all the trees changing colors.

*I can bend my knee*
Well, not all the way BUT I can sit on a couch like a normal person. Wearing the straight jacket for you knee for so long you forget what its like. Here are a few things I am able to do like a normal human being:
Sit on furniture normal, sit in the front seat of a car, lay on my side, and I am able to put my own shoes on again! Things we don't realize how simple they are until you can't do it.

These are just a few things that I am Loving right now. My list could go on and on. But I will add more each week. Hope everyone has a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment