Thursday, September 29, 2011

thankful

It's Thursday!

I'm thankful its Thursday.
I'm thankful that tomorrow is Friday.
I'm thankful for Zach!
I'm thankful for my wonderful family.
I'm thankful for all my friends.
I'm thankful that this time next week I will be in the Smokey Mountains!
I'm thankful for the ability to train hard.
I'm thankful for so much more but it would take me forever to write it all down.

Today was another training day. I have to be honest... my body is TIRED. This week has been extremely busy but once again... I'm thankful!

I had a free hour today at work. This doesn't happen much but... I was thankful!

During my free hour I decided to get my training out of the way.

Deadlift and Military Press Day!

Cardio= 45min Spin Class

Strength Training

Deadlift
115lbx5 (warm-up)
145lb 5x5

Military Press
45lbsx5 (warm-up)
50lbs 5x5

Lat Pulldowns
40lbs 3x10

Back Extensions
BW 3x10

Reverse Fly, Lateral Raises and Frontal Raises
2.5lbs 3x10 (each way)

That just wore me out all over again.... but I am so thankful to have to body and strength to train as hard as I do.

I'm thankful that you read my blog =)!
Thankful Thursday!

What are you thankful for???

No comments:

Post a Comment