Saturday, October 1, 2011

it's finally here

I'm so excited that today is October 1st!!!

It is the most wonderful time of the year. My favorite month.

Yes, October is my favorite month. Don't get me wrong, I love all the other holidays. But there is just something about October that I LOVE and here are the reasons why...

(Special thanks to pinterest.com for helping me find my pis.)

1. Pumpkins


Source: tumblr.com via Trisha on Pinterest



2. Candy Corn

Source: realsimple.com via Cookin' Cowgirl on Pinterest

3. Fall Colors



4. Family Vacation
(Smokey Mountains in 4 days!)
5. Pumpkin Man
(he has to live in the attic all year)
6. Birthdays
(Zach's is the 10th and mine is the 18th)

Source: google.com via Casey on Pinteres

7. Halloween


Last but not least...
8. Our Anniversary!!!
2 years down and a lifetime to go =)

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment