Saturday, February 16, 2013

23 Weeks +Valentine's Day

I am ready to take my picture for 24 weeks. I feel like the past week Knox has made my belly double in size. 

What went down this week....

*23 weeks
*Knox is the size of a large mango.
(is a mango really bigger than a spaghetti squash???)
*taught 12 classes this week. body is super sore!
*energy has been low! still waiting on that energy burst!
*sleep was once again pretty much non-existent! only slept a few hours a night. 
*craving fruit and almonds
*appetite is still good. I get full very quick!
*sprained ankle... still bruised and slightly swollen still. Barely any pain. Was able to resume to all my normal activities this week. 
*Knox is very active late afternoons on most days. some days I think I wear him out with all the classes. Zach has gotten to feel him quite a bit. Knox throws a mean punch! there is a guy in our Life-group class that owns a martial arts studio... Zach and I think Knox will be good at this!
*next appointment is March 5th. Glucose testing... should be fun!

Valentine's Day was Thursday. I am not a huge fan of V-Day. I think it is highly over-rated. I don't think you need a special day to say "I love you." Even though I am not a fan, Zach and I do swap small gifts. I got Zach an Under Armour t-shirt from me and Knox gave him a heart box full of chocolate. The top of the heart shaped box was chalk-board. I wrote on it...

"Happy V-Day, Dad!
I can't wait to meet you! 
Love, Knox"

I woke up in the middle of the night and put the box on Zach's gym bag. Little did I know my gift was sitting out the entire time... I never noticed it!

After I went to sleep, Zach made me homemade almond butter/ dark chocolate cups. They are very similar to a Reese's p.b. cup, but so much better! He also gave me flowers and Ghiradelli chocolate bars. Because I needed more chocolate. :)

So sweet.

But we make sure that we tell each other daily how much we mean to each other and "I love you" doesn't have to wait for a certain date on the calendar.

Hope you all had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment