Wednesday, February 27, 2013

25 Weeks!

Check out how much that belly has grown in just a week! Knox is really starting to pop out!

*25 weeks
*Knox is the size of a rutabaga.
*taught 12 classes this week but only participated in 9 of the classes. decided to give myself a little break. 
*Knox has his first shower this Friday!! can't wait!!!
*energy has been okay. 
*sleep is still hit or miss. some nights are good, some are awful! 
*chocolate, oranges and almonds
*appetite is still good. I get full very quick!
*Knox has still been very active. the other night it was hard to sleep because he was rolling and flipping all over the place. 
*next appointment is March 5th. Glucose testing... should be fun! Praying that I pass!!!


Knox is a popular little boy already. His Nana-Darlin' (my mom) sent him is first piece of mail today! 
It was a cute set of blankets. Zach's parents came down on Friday and brought Knox his dresser. 

What a loved little boy!!!

Random things...
Zach and I made supper for our friends. We cooked them beef stew, sweet potato biscuits and homemade almonds joys (which I think are my new staple). I believe it was a hit! 

I had to work this weekend and was so excited to see this on my way home Sunday night. Such a beautiful sight! 

I think I will have two side jobs from now on...

1) Caterer
2) Photographer

If you need one of those two please give me a call! :)

I know I say this every week but I REALLY can NOT believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I am so incredibly thankfuly and blessed how easy it has been!!! I pray that the last 15 weeks go by just as easy.

Hope you all have a great rest of the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment