Wednesday, February 6, 2013

22 weeks!

 Yep, that's right!

22  weeks!!!

My doctors appointment went great yesterday. I wish we would have gotten a sonogram but at least we got to listen to that sweet heart beat. Knox's heart rate was in the mid to upper 140's. I wish I could have recorded his heart beat so I could listen to it whenever I wanted and not have to wait 4 more weeks until I hear it again.

Here is what's up with Knox!



*22 weeks
*Knox is the size of a spaghetti squash
*taught 7 classes this week... looks like I won't be teaching anymore for the week. I sprained my ankle today.
*energy has been better.
*sleep was amazing on Monday night but Duke and Delta decided to keep us up most of the last night. 
*craving fruit, vegetables and almonds
*appetite is good!
*took small tumble today (how I sprained my ankle) but the nurse says as long as I'm not hurting or bleeding everything is fine. Praying it stays this way.
*love feeling Knox move around. Some days are more than others. Doc says that this is normal and will be this way for a few more weeks.
*next appointment is March 5th. Glucose testing... should be fun!

This morning I was cleaning my daily equipment while I had a break and the sun was shinning through so bright. Almost blinding bright! I couldn't help but run to my desk and take a picture of this beautiful, bright sunrise. 
God is so good. Words can not express how thankful I am how smooth this pregnancy is going. I am reminded daily by folks how blessed I am that I haven't been sick. But there is no reminder needed. I am still able to do just about everything that I was able to do before I got pregnant. Besides being tired... I am healthy and strong and have a sweet baby boy growing rapidly, therefore, I am VERY, VERY THANKFUL!!!!

1 comment: