Friday, February 22, 2013

24 weeks!


Another week down! 

*24 weeks
*Knox is the length of an ear of corn.
*taught 12 classes this week. 
*yes, I mowed the yard and Knox helped :)
*energy has been okay. 
*sleep was hit or miss this week. 
*craving fruit and almonds
*appetite is still good. I get full very quick!
*sprained ankle... bruising and swelling are gone! YAY!!
*Knox has still been active. I love those little kicks and punches. It is really neat when I lay down and all of a sudden you see my belly jump. I think he has played on my bladder a few times. 
*next appointment is March 5th. Glucose testing... should be fun!

Got a call from my wonderful grandparents tonight and Memaw has done a little shopping! 
How cute is this monkey booty???
 Love it!
She got several other outfits and a little blanket too. So much fun! Zach's parents are bringing the dresser for Knox's room. I can't wait to fill it up!


Monday morning, I was teaching class and this beautiful sky caught my eye. After class, I ran upstairs to my desk to grab my phone. As I was snapping this picture Emilee was sending me a pick of the sunrise too. I might miss a lot of sunsets but I get to see some beautiful sunrises. This picture doesn't even do it justice. It was a gorgeous sight!

Zach and I have been attending Broadmoor Baptist Church in Madison. We have really enjoyed the Lifegoup (aka Sunday School). Every time someone has a baby they do scheduled meals. You sign up for a day and cook basically whatever you want unless they have some allergies. Well the family we took food for tonight doesn't have any allergies. I still made the meal gluten free... I guess its just a habit for me now. Zach and I started planning their meal and this is what we came up with...
Pulled pork, broccoli slaw, sweet potato biscuits and homemade almond joys. 
I sure hope they enjoy it! This is my first time doing this so I really didn't know how it worked. 

I am so thrilled about celebrating Knox at our first shower next Friday. 
Zach's work is throwing us a shower! I can't wait to finally meet everyone he trains. I have heard such great things about them. 

So, this blog is all over the place but I had a lot to say. :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment