Wednesday, March 27, 2013

29 Weeks!

*29 weeks
*3rd Trimester!
*Knox is the size of a butternut squash.
*he is weighing around 2.5 pounds. 
*taught 12 classes this week but did not participate in all of them. 
*energy has been moderate. 
*sleep has been better. 
*still craving almonds, bananas and oranges... and chocolate!
*appetite is still good. I feel like all I want to do is snack all the time but I think its because I can't eat a lot in one sitting.. 
*Knox has still been very active. He really enjoys playing on my bladder!
*next appointment is April 2nd. 

I made it to 29 weeks teaching roughly 12 classes a week. I am sad to say that I am now having to cut out the 4 spin classes each week. I started feeling some pain/cramps in my right side during Monday's class. I ended up getting off the bike after 7 mins. Same thing happened during Tuesday morning's class. I called the nurse later on Tuesday and she said that since my body is so used to all the classes, that this is my body's way of telling me to stop. Thankfully, I did not experience any spotting or bleeding and Knox is still moving around just fine.... esp. on my bladder. I am still teaching spin but just not on the bike participating. 

Hail Week Update:
We finally made it one step closer to finding out about our cars. 

Basically, they are both totaled. 

We will know more in 3-5 days. The adjuster has to send off his paperwork and pictures to be evaluated. On my car, this is not very good. I will still have to pay quite a bit for a car that I won't even own anymore. Zach's car we should break even. So, now we wait some more. 

Roofer and adjuster are coming a week from today to inspect our roof. Roofer has already determined it needs to be replaced and everything was caused by the hailstorm (which is very obvious) BUT the adjuster will make the final call. 

We are just waiting to see how much everything totals up to be. Hopefully, with some miracle, it all gets worked out and we won't have to pay as much as it is looking out to be at this moment. 

All we can do is be patient and wait. Words can not express how thankful we are for the Jeep the couple from church is letting us borrow. It has made this process a little easier. 

Closing with a positive note....

Zach and I have done extremely well on our Lent challenge. I will update you on Sunday. 

AND...

Knox is still doing great! Growing fast and furious! Oh, this belly of mine now! Just a few more weeks! 



No comments:

Post a Comment