Sunday, May 5, 2013

34 weeks!!

Zach has been begging me to park in the "Expectant Mother" parking spaces at Kroger. I would always refuse. I am perfectly capable of walking from the back of the parking lot to the entrance of the store. Well, yesterday we made an early run to Wal-Mart (this is a once in a blue moon run... we shop at Wal-Mart maybe once every 2-3 months or so). The parking lot was very empty due to the time of day so since I would be parking up close anyways I decided to shock Zach and whip into the "Expectant Mothers" parking. Of course, we had to take a pic. Sorry for the awful pic. No make up and looking very terrible!

*34 weeks
*3rd Trimester!
*Knox is the size of a cantaloupe.
*my belly is steadily growing! I feel like I have doubled in size over the past week.  
*I was extremely lazy this week. The only physical activity I did was walk the dogs on Monday.  
*energy has been low... and I mean extremely low! I took two naps one afternoon and still slept through the night. 
*Sleep was great a few nights and then a few nights it wasn't anywhere to be found.  
*craving banana and natural peanut butter still. 
*appetite is still good. feeling like a very large stuffed turkey when I get done eating!
*Braxton Hicks contractions have still been going on daily. Some days more than others but still not enough to worry about. 
*Knox's 34 week check up went great! His heart rate was in the 140's and my belly measured right on track!
*My "cankle" returned twice this week. Makes me very sad and a little anxious. I don't like any swelling. Once I notice it, I get very paranoid and all I want to do is get home and prop my feet up. 
*Knox has still been very active. 
*next appointment is May 14th. I should get a sonogram at this appointment. :)

1 comment:

  1. 5 MORE WEEKS!

    Funny enough...Eric's been asking when we could park in the Expectant Mother parking...I finally let him this week when I legitimately just didn't feel like walking very far. Plus, I felt I looked pregnant enough to not feel guilty about it!

    ReplyDelete