Sunday, October 2, 2011

breakfast of champions

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING!

I am still trying to figure out ways to get all my veggies in with all my meals. I wanted to share what I came up with this morning.

Scrambled egg stuffed bell peppers with sauteed peppers, onions and mushrooms.
Looks delicious, right?!?!?
Well... it was!

All I did was cut big pepper rings and chopped the rest up to be sauteed with the mushrooms and onions. Then I mixed 5 egg whites and 2 Omega 3 eggs together and poured it into my pepper rings. I got a really tiny wisk and scrambled the eggs.

How easy???

Macros:
Calories: 323
Fat: 15
Protein: 31
Carbs: 17

Yes, I am suppose to have green veggies along with my meal but we do not have any cooked right now. I will make up for the ones I missed later.

Have a great Sunday!

VACATION IN 3 DAYS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment