Monday, October 10, 2011

happy birthday, zach

Today is Zach's birthday!!! I love birthdays! Saturday on our trip we had to make a quick run through Wal-Mart. While we were there I decided to pick up a little pre-made cake for Zach's birthday. A few minutes later I passed the Halloween section and decided to pick up so sprinkles to add some color to the cake.

Brooklee did all the decorating. She was so serious about it. If it were up to her we would have used the entire bottle of sprinkles. She was having so much fun! Here are a few pics...


Showing off her work!
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Zach,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!
Zach and I were both off work today and enjoyed spending his big day together. Did a little shopping, he helped with my training and just lounged around the house. Perfect way to recover from a vacation!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment