Thursday, October 13, 2011

from the last year...

My friend Callie over at The Good Life Blog passed on this blogging world game. She picked 5 other blogs to play and I was one of them! YIPEE!! So, of course I have to play.

What's the dealy-yo? There are 7 categories, you pick a blog entry of yours from the past year that best fits that category!!

I know that I only have 20 followers but I know way more people read it... Only because they tell me if they have read it and which post they enjoyed.

So, here it goes... Hope you enjoy it!

1) Most Beautiful
I would have to say the "Where I came from" blog. I love my life and am so proud of where I came from. The delta is Beautiful, my family is Beautiful and LIFE is BEAUTIFUL!

2) Most Popular
I Think my most popular blog is "Who says girls can't lift weights.." I got lots of remarks on this! I am also very proud to say that I have gotten my Deadlift up to 155lbs, my Bench to 105lbs and my Squats to 115lbs! I have been working really hard on all my lifts. Military press still has a long was to go to be in the triple digits but maybe one day I will get there.

3) Most Controversial
I don't think I have had any controversial blogs... I must be pretty boring :(

4) Most Helpful
I would like to say that some of the recipes and my workout blogs have been helpful. Working out is definitely VERY important to me and I like to share them with whoever will listen... or read!

5) Post whose success surprised you
I would have to agree with Callie on this one. They all have surprised me. I still can't believe I have a blog sometimes and when people ask me when will I post something new.

6) Post that didn't get enough attention
Not sure on this one.

7) Post you are most proud of
I would say that I am pretty proud of all my post. This is my life and I am proud of what I have accomplished and everyone I have shared these moments with!!!

Now to pass this little game on to 5 more bloggers!!!
Katie @ Walkers in Grace
Lauren @ Surviving the Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment