Monday, November 21, 2011

military press... video

What a busy, busy, busy Monday this has been. I am so thankful for it though. I had to teach a few classes today and train around 10 people. I love staying busy! It definitely helps the day go by so quick.

We had our Thanksgiving feast today at work. I am so proud of myself. I only had one, yelp that's right, ONE slice of turkey. I packed all my meals and stuck to my plan. Saying no to food lately has been a real challenge so it felt good not leaving work stuffed and miserable. I left and headed to the crib to get my workout in.

1 Thanksgiving down, 3 to go!

Anywho... On to the training.

Today was Military day. Arms are completely jello and I will more than likely be feeling this tomorrow.

11-21-11

Military Press
45lb 5x5
55lb 1x15

Pullups
I am really wanting to do body weight pullups but completely stink at them. Zach got his band out and gave me some pointers and was able to do a few!
1x10
5x5

Bicep Curls
25lb 5x15

DB Shoulder Press
15lb 5x15

Frontal Raises/Lateral Raises/Rear Delt Raises
2.5lb 5x2o

I made another video... Hope you enjoy!

Well... I can't get the darn thing to upload to youtube... as soon as I do I will post it. I really want you to see my pullups!!!

Have a happy Wednesday!

Squats are today!

No comments:

Post a Comment