Sunday, November 20, 2011

way too long...

I can't believe its been several weeks since my last blog. I have been super busy at work and by the time I get home I usually get straight in the bed. Maybe even falling asleep between 430pm-530pm. Getting up every morning at 3am, teaching several classes a day and doing my own workouts definitely wears me out. But I love it. So much has happened since my last blog.

Zach and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary! We went to Parlor Market for dinner then drove to the Fresh Market in Ridgeland and stood at the bakery section for about 15mins trying to pick out our dessert. It was absolutely a wonderful night and I am so blessed to have this wonderful man in my life.

Halloween has come and gone. I love Halloween. We dressed up at work and partied all day long. We had an Hawaiian theme this year. Emilee made me an awesome skirt and everyone went all out. It was a blast.

We booked our family trip for 2012! Cruise here we come. We will leave out on a Thursday and return on a Monday. Now only 6 months to wait!

Zach's sister, Corie, is getting married in 3 weeks. Last week I hosted her a Spa/Christmas shower at the Alluvian Spa in Greenwood. If you ever need a place to host a shower... do it there. Their workers were unbelievable!! They were so helpful and just made it a wonderful over all experience.

I can't believe this is Thanksgiving week. Were has the time gone. Zach is in the kitchen right now cooking our turkey for our work party tomorrow. We love to party at the hplex!

I am back and refuse to go a few weeks with out blogging again.

No comments:

Post a Comment