Sunday, November 27, 2011

unstoppable

I can't believe it is Sunday already and the work week starts again bright and early tomorrow. I looks like it might be another crazy week but that does not worry me one bit. I will take each and everything that comes my way and keep pushing forward.

I woke up early ready to get my lift on. My training sessions have definitely stepped up and keep challenging me. I love it!

I hit a new record on my deadlifts today. This is by far my best lift and the numbers on the pounds just keep getting higher and higher.

\
One thing the pastor said in church today was...

"In His hands you are unstoppable and in your hands you are unmovable."

Remember, you can always do more than what you think you can and nothing can hold you back from reaching your goal. Don't hesitate to push yourself in the gym as well as with your faith.

Zach and I have really enjoyed Eastside Baptist Church the past 2 weekends. We are excited and looking forward to next week already.

No comments:

Post a Comment