Friday, January 6, 2012

off day

So, what do you do when you have a Friday off????

Most people would sleep in and savor the moment. Not this chick! I was up at a whopping 250am! Ready for the day!! Nothing like waking up ridiculous early on your day off. 

I got on up and started my day....

1. Sent my weekly update and pics to my nutrition coach, Jen Keck. Which by the way, is my new training coach too!!! Super pumped about this! Never have had anyone to write out my training programs. Will keep you updated on this. 

2. Headed to the gym for a nice  BRUTAL leg workout! Here is what I did...

5x5 Squats 115lb

Circuit:
Walking lunges with 15lb db in each hand down a super long walk way at the gym
Hamstring Curls 65lb
Calf Raises 50lb
Plank 45 seconds
(Repeated this 4x15)

Finished off with 10 minutes of stretching.

Legs will be filling this tomorrow!!!

3. Went to pick up the smartest/ cutest 2 year old I know! Brooklee!!!
We did a little shopping to spend some gift cards I got for Christmas. 
Enjoyed lunch at Ruby Tuesday. 
My lunch- grilled chicken, zucchini, and spaghetti squash! 
Brooklee- grilled cheese, grapes and apples!
My super cool lunch date! 
Don't be j!

4. Take naps!
Got home from lunch, Brooklee went straight down and so did this girl!

5. Came home to pick Zach up to head to the grocery store and got 2 packages in the mail. Totally felt like Christmas all over again!
I ordered these with Christmas gift cards!
Check out these new kicks! Love them!
 My knew watch. Matches my shoes perfectly. Didn't mean for that to happen.

6. Headed to the grocery store for lots-o-veggies!!!!
This how we usually spend first thing on Sunday mornings before church, but I am out of veggies and have to work all weekend. It had to be done!
Friday afternoon veggie bake!

7. Spending the evening with Zach, MIL and BIL! My mother-in-law is participating in the MS Blues Marathon tomorrow. 

Pretty good day if you ask me!

Happy Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment