Tuesday, January 17, 2012

rainy day

Today has just been absolutely yucky!! I have been looking forward to today's training session because I got to do my prowler push/sprints. All day, I kept looking outside hoping for two things... 1) the rain would be done with by 230pm or 2)the rain would wait until I was done with my last sprint. 

Well... 
On the way home it poured :(
Started my first exercise it stopped :)
Started my last exercise, it started raining again :(
Pondered for a few minutes to see if I should do it in the rain or add to another workout and...

IT STOPPED!!!  :) :) :)

I grabbed the prowler and headed to the street. 

Did my 6x30yard sprints and workout was complete!

I am one happy girl!!

I put together a little video of my workout today. Here is what I did...

Foam rolled/dynamic warm up

Front Loaded Non-alternating Reverse Lunges
65lbs

Barbell Hip Thrust
95lb

Band assisted chins

Eccentric Chins x2

Swiss Ball Hamstring Curls

30yardsx6 Prowler Sprints!!

As soon as I was pushing the prowler up the driveway it started sprinkling again. So, so thankful for that little break of rain! 

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. your arms are looking incredible. really. watching your videos keeps me on track :)

    ReplyDelete