Wednesday, January 30, 2013

21 Weeks!!!


Yep, another week is here!!! Really can not believe how fast this is going!


(Please excuse the way I look... I just got home from work. Taught 4 classes today so I am looking pretty rough!!!)


*21 weeks
*Knox is the length of a carrot
*taught 10 classes this week
*energy has been better this week... thank goodness!!!
*sleep was pretty good this week
*craving fruit, vegetables and dark chocolate
(I have wanted some dark chocolate every day but have yet to get any, maybe I'll get some this weekend)
*appetite is good!
*have had some pains this week but the nurse assures me that it is normal and just to take Tylenol and soak in a warm bath
*love feeling Knox move around
*next appointment is February 5th. 

I have noticed that the week before my next appointment, I start getting very anxious, nervous, worried and everything else you can think of. I just pray that everything is okay and little Knox is growing into a strong, healthy boy!

Oh and just an F.Y.I.....
One thing NOT to say to a pregnant girl....

"You aren't showing much because you have big hips and you are just carrying your baby lower in your hips."

Yes, that was said to me today. 

But... all of those who keep telling me how great I look and that I am glowing...

I REALLY, REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!

Hope you all have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment