Sunday, May 12, 2013

35 Weeks!

*35 weeks
*Knox is the size of a honeydew melon.... I feel like I have swallowed 3 of these!!!
*my belly is steadily growing! I measured my belly first thing yesterday morning and by the end of the day it was up 1.5 inches. I know this is from eating and drinking lots of water but goodness gracious. I rub tons and tons of oil/lotion on my belly, trying my hardest to prevent stretch marks. 
*I only worked out once this week. It's getting harder and harder to get motivated to do anything.   
*Energy is still come and go. Some days I feel like all I have energy for is to do nothing while other days I feel like I can conquer the world... but this isn't very often. 
*Sleep was great a few nights. Still waking up before my alarm, but I just make myself lay there until it goes off. 
*craving banana and natural peanut butter still and honeydew melons, oranges, and strawberries... I could eat a whole bunch of bananas a day but I only limit myself to one! 
*appetite is still good. It's amazing how uncomfortable I get after eating. Knox gets so crammed up in my rib cage most of the time after I eat. Sitting is almost unbearable. 
*Braxton Hicks contractions have still been going on daily. 
*I have read that the bigger he gets the less active he will be because of the lack of room. Well, this little man is a wiggle worm! There were a few days where his movements were so big that it was slightly uncomfortable. BUT... I would rather be uncomfortable than not feel him at all. 
*Oh the "cankle"!!! I despise you! Zach can usually squeeze it out but I am SOOO paranoid about it! 
*next appointment is May 14th. I should get a sonogram at this appointment. :)



Last Sunday, I got to help give Katie and Baby Avery a shower. 
She got a ton of stuff for little Avery. He is one blessed little man. 

My sister helped me make this super cute diaper cake. The shower was a nautical theme. 
I made chocolate and yellow cupcakes. Too bad almost all of them were ruined by the time I got to the shower. All the icing had slid off! :( I was very sad about it. I wasn't able to eat them since they weren't gluten free but everyone said they were still delicious despite the looks of them. 
Katie's sister in law made this super cute boat fruit bowl. 
And that's all the pictures I got. I was writing down all the gifts for Katie so I was not able to take pictures like I normally would. I still can't believe that Katie and I are due only 4 days apart! Our pregnancies have been completely different so I will be interested to see which little man makes his appearance first. But all that matters is both of our guys are healthy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment