Friday, May 17, 2013

36 Weeks!!!

All of you that played in the baby pool on Facebook...
Thanks for playing! I loved reading your guesses!

*36 weeks
*Knox is the size of a crenshaw melon.... I have no clue what this melon is. 
*More and more people are starting to notice that I am pregnant. I have not been trying to hide it but when you work in a gym, I typically where loose fitting tops. I wish I could record their reactions when I tell them how far along I am.    
*Energy is still come and go. Wednesday was very rough. I don't know how I made it at work all day. I came home and immediately vegged out on the bed for about 1 hour. I was useless.  
*Sleep is usually great until about 1-130am. I start waking up at that point and pretty much just lay there until my alarm goes off. 
*Lindt 85% dark chocolate, natural PB and banana, oranges, and honeydew melon. 
 After wanting this for several days, I finally broke down and bought one!
*appetite is still good. I was a bottomless pit on Wednesday. I ate what I had brought for lunch at 730am. 
*Braxton Hicks contractions have still been going on daily. 
*Knox is still a very active wiggle worm!
*Oh the "cankle"!!! I despise you! Zach can usually squeeze it out but I am SOOO paranoid about it! 
*Our 36 week check up went great. We got to see our sweet man. 
Here is his precious face. A few people were having trouble picking everything out. It's just his face turned towards the "camera" with his fist underneath his chin. His fist is on the left side moving to the right its his chin, puckered up lips, nose, eyes, forehead and the spiky stuff on the right is his hair. I am interested to see if he will have as much hair as the sonogram showed. Every angle the tech showed of his head was just covered! He looked like a little rock star!
Here is his foot(on the left) and his fist (on the right). 
It was so awesome getting to see him. I can't believe how much he has grown since we last saw him at 18 weeks. He weighed in at 5lb 14oz. The doctor said he will probably be in the 7lb range by the time he is here. 
*I was not dilated any.
*I have weekly appointments now. Next appointment is May 21st. 
*This is my last weekend to work before Knox arrives. I can't believe he will be here in the next couple of weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment