Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Brooklee!

I can not believe in a few short days my little niece, Brooklee, will be 3 years old! The past 3 years have been so much fun. This girl is so incredibly smart. I have never seen a child that knows as much as she does at the age of 3. Yes, I might be a little bias but at the same time I'm honestly just stating the truth :).

Today, we celebrated her big day. She picked new splash pad in town and she had a blast. All the kids were running back and forth and just having the best time. 

Here is Brooklee and her cousin, Kale, striking a pose! 
 They have so much fun together! So stinking cute!

So, everyone who is close to me knows that I will do anything for my family. Em decided to get Brooklee's cupcakes from a local bakery this year to make it a little easier. I must say those cupcakes were a train wreck. I knew Em wasn't happy and had a feeling that we would be redoing those cupcakes. Being the early bird that I am, woke up at 4am this morning. I had planned on working out before the party. At 4:05am I get a text from Em asking if I was up. I sat up and I knew exactly what she was about to ask. I ran into the closet got dressed and Zach and I headed to Wal-Mart to meet her. We grabbed some cupcake mix and icing, headed back home and got to baking. 

Are the professional? No.
Do they look better than the professionals???
OMG, YES!!!!
Em and I enjoying the party!
 My wonderful husband who never questions any of the crazy things that my sister and I come up with!
 Our wonderful grandparents! 
(FYI- grandparents day is tomorrow)
 Cute little party favors. How cute are these tin buckets with chalkboard paint on them??
Super Cute!
 Me and the beautiful birthday girl. She was so busy running around that it was hard to get her to stand still. I maybe bribed her saying that I had a secret to tell her. ;) I snapped the picture real quick and let her go back to playing. 
 She was standing under the buckets waiting on them to tip over and splash her. 
She loved it!
 Silly Girl!
 Brooklee and Cage waiting on cupcakes!
 Isn't she beautiful!?!?!
Check out that hot pink nail polish... She picked that out all on her own!
 Enjoying herself!
 So excited about her LaLaLoopsy doll that Zach and I got her. 
 I believe it was a wonderful party. She smiled the entire time. 

Loved every second!

No comments:

Post a Comment